Tuesday, January 13, 2009

YuHan--The name that only you all know


My friend says why you dont want to reveal your blog address to all people so that your blog will have more visitors,i think for the present ,i dont wish to do that.I only be honest toward my good friends and some special friends.I dont mind the amounts of visitor that come to view my blog,the important one is the quality ,so if you are visiting my blog now,then you are considered my special friends or good friends lo!So,friends,please help me to keep my blog address in hidden place. Ok?To me,only you are outstanding,then you are able to open this blog link..I dont know got how many people that I dont know have viewed my blog,but at least, as long as I still think that my blog only write my true feeling and show them only toward you all ,then I will be honest here..Thank you friends for helping me in this favour__$$^^$$__

0 comments: