Thursday, April 30, 2009

My First,1 st,First...~~






















This is my first blog and this is my first post to You..Until now is already 2 months+ since we recognize each other ..How we recognize each other?When we recognize each other?If that day,both of us or one of us didnt go there,what will happen to us now?Where will be us now?...Never thought of meeting you and eventually become what we are now.With you,I have done a lot of my first time..first time went to sing K with you,first time went to GoGo with you,first time went to viewing sunset with you,first time went to Lutlut with you,first time went to UV,Secret Recipe,Nadeje,Jonker with you and many many..That day when i said that, next time if I come alone then definitely i will cry,I really meant it...
(Haha!I dont mention the things that what you are thinking..blek~~)






表哥-is how my friend call you.Haha!Suddenly got so many cousins^^..It's you that make I like the song of "That's when i love you"!Due to some of the words that you talk to me,I have learnt to "turn to hide my eyes" when I sad.I always say that I am a big ,big girl but actually sometimes I am not strong enough to face the difficulties..Am I a girl who looked strong outside but it is in the opposite way inside?or I am a girl who looked weak outside but actually has a very strong self-esteem reside my heart?haha!What is your opinion?



For you,no need to say thank you to me, I am not a girl who will only spend the happy time with people but run away when facing problem.. Meh Wah!.....Although your case is very dramatic,but seriously I want to tell you that,能陪你走过这一切,我真的很幸福。。WEST!
*One of the picture is taken after 1 whole night didnt sleep and it is taken when I on the bus ^^v...........hehe~
















































0 comments: