I like this picture!
At Kelong
a)"yun tun mian" b)1st mix wine made by me c)second mix wine made by me d)rib ramenJust come back from Kukup trip,quite tired now.Actually we plan to go to Kukup only 2 days 1 night,but i changed my mind suddenly by not straight away go home on Monday but go to Sharon's house at JB instead.During the Kukup trip, I recognized a few people who I think I wont be able to see them frequently again as they are going to graduate le.."Kukup"-a small fish village which is not completely developed.I think not because of my housemate,I wont be go there so faster..People there live a simple life and earn their revenue by seeling their fish to the middleman.For me,Kukup is a place which can let me to travel and relax but not to live for a longer period of time.There is no Indah Water,so they receive water supply from the tank only even their sewage is also directly go to the sea..Differ from us,they are surrounded by sea and have only one main road in their village.There,we visit my housemate father 's kelong too..this is my first time go to kelong.During the night,we played the games and i lose about 4 times and drank 4 times de mix wine.Haha!If you people are there too,then you all will be able to see how red my face was..This is my first time drink so many wine,although from the 4 times drinking, I only drank about 1/4 of a cup each time.From that trip,i can see how my housemate's boyfriend love her so much..Previously, I thought he is only a proud man,but since that trip I realize actually if one really love his/girl friend,she/he is willing to do anything to her /him..Haha!


0 comments:
Post a Comment