Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Can I give up BAC ?

Dont know start from when , I feel dont like to burn midnight oil.Reading abit on my BAC subject just now.Seriously I am not interested in this subject at all.Nobody will know,how much I wish I want to give up the chance for re-sit the supplementary paper in this coming final exam.I hate accounting.I hope so much that there will be a person come and tell me that,just forget it for this time and retake it again when the subject is offered again.Haiz.....I really dont like to  memorize thing especially come to the book that I dislike.Of course I am refering it to that subject which need a lot of memorizing skill.An accountant will also be provided by formulas when he/she wants is required to do the calculation ba.I study just for the sake of study,didnt enter my permanent memory at all.Still worrying about would I be able to finish revise and study all the things before finals.Honestly,FBL students really need to study a lot of things.Sometimes a subject can up to 10+ or 10++ chapters and when it comes to final some sucky lecturers still refuse to give us tips.We are reading textbook leh not simply lecture note only.Ask them come and try then only they know the taste!I know complaining wont help anything but at least I could express out my feeling and stress.Again,again,again,I am dreaming of  if I dont need to take BAC again for this sem ,then my life will definitely be so easy.


Nowadays,I feel that it is also good for me to stay outside ep such as rent for a house(room).It makes me feel that time passes more slowly compared to stay in hostel ,maybe my room too crowed d.Hwever,there are few constraints:no transport,everything will be very troublesome;if there is night class then becomes more headache; cant go back to rest in between the time when waiting for the class and lastly security problem.Think,think 1st,who knw nxt year ep gonna chase us out again = =

0 comments: