Sunday, October 24, 2010

In a random day

Finally, my last sem's final results has come out,as expected my BAC was not doing well,it was in the expection so not to say that I am sad about it but  just still feeling that I have to restart this subject again in one of the coming sem.However,come to think about it ,it is good for me also to rechange this subject's grade now to a better one.My GPA for this sem is 3.64,I didnt expect it will come out like this point cz some of my papers last time were hard  but I have a bit ......cz if I get another 0.03 points then I would be able to get the Deans list for this sem .However,I have really put lot of efforts in my academics last sem except BAC so nothing to regret anymore.I hope this sem I manage to  do well also bcs compared to last 2 sems which I had registered for 7 subjects,this sem I just need to take 6 subjects with 5 final exams only so I hope I can continue to maintain my results.Time flies fast sometimes,I  gonna do FYP next sem,Argh....the feeling seems like I am going to graduate soon.As a university student,I personally think that I have enjoyed quite much of my uni life despite of just being a normal student who knows only study but do not enjoy other things so I would concentrate more or maybe 100% on my academics during my final years, this  means  that I would not join any extra club activities ad.Basically,I can say that this is my last year to active in club.This is a sad case for me too as besides JLS, other club that I have joined is still JLS again. Besides,I am only a normal member in tourism club.

Lastly,I hope that I can graduate from MMU with 1st class honour.I know it is not easy at all but at least I will really try my best here.1st class= dont need to pay for PTPTN loans (around RM 56 K with interest) + graduating v full of proud ..hahahaha.....not to think about the outcome first,what I can say now is I will try to achieve  (I believe most of the ppl hope to achieve this also,so lets all try our best lo.Besides being hardworking,we need some luck too )Hereby,I annouce that my Gamma's Second Sem is officially starts from this week..Aza,aza !

0 comments: