Friday, November 13, 2009

Oh Baby I Love You,I Love You Everyday

-Movie 2012-


Today besides dating,something had happened.Realize that in something I am still not mature enough.Sir,I am sorry~I am trying to be a more nice girlfriend,thanks for understanding what I feel and what I worried about.Thank you for always explain to me when I was stubborn.Do you know , in this relationship,you have made me grow?Actually there are some things that I wont do when I was single.I not a very good temper girl before this,I admit my stubborn for sometimes.Again,I am really gladful that I have met a good boyfriend.Really,feel wanna hold your hands until we old.In the process of reaching there,I know we will still meet a lot of problems.It's true about what you said,some characteristics are hard to change ,but I will try all my best,just like what you have done for me..I will remember this quote:NO MATTER 5-6 OR 6-7 AS LONG AS THE ANSWER IS STILL THE SAME
*Heard your proposed today lo~~xixi (@^^@)hahahaha!!
Sir,thanks for not lost your temper to me today!!!!I appreciate it!
Today while preparing to go out dating,I found out a nice song in facebook....cantonese song,and I have already post to my profile.The lyric is something like that "stay with you forever,love only you in my whole life..... ....Oh Baby I love you,I love you everyday... ...."^^
Spent my whole day outside and not study at all today,I feel a bit bad le,after post this,I want to start my revision le.Midterm is near,no more playing,spent more time on study.Ya,like this! -14/11

0 comments: