Yeeeepeee!!!Nice mood today,no need to go to campus,just do my revision at home.Finish 1 cup pf coffee with chicken rice.My mood now...?...? A bit high^^hehehehe....my mission study finish 5 chapters of microeconomics latest by tomorrow.Then spend my time to revise my japanese.Wah~2 more weeks the exam is coming.Yesterday de listening test,whole class only 3 people past..sigh!!I am in the group of majority.Yeo san also shake his head.Never mind,I will study harder before my exam,hopefully I can pass!I asked my level 3 friend how he did before their level 4 exam and he said that he remembered a lot of formulas and also watched a lot of japanese dramas before exam.Now I have no time to watch drama ad,so the only thing I can do is study ,remember more harder.Really ah~I want to pass.He is the person that Yeo san mentioned everytime , the student who got the highest mark in last year JLPT.
This sem's jobs:
#Study hard for all my exams
#Be more independent
#Learn how to register courses(if possible)
#Learn how to be a more ,more mature girl
#Learning how to play a song with guitar(this one is think,think only..if got learn,I also want to learn how to play one song only)(一首歌走天涯)
17/11
Monday, November 16, 2009
Yeah~ ^.<
Posted by yuhan at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment