Just finished my dinner accompany with my 2nd cup of coffee today.Tonight I gonna study finish 3 chapters and also revise back all the things.I hope that I have the time and the spirit to do that.Due to the reason too rush ad,I just focus more on then online note which at most 7 poages per chapter compared to the textbook which is 30-40+ pages per chapter.Luckily the psychology exam is only MCQ,if really dont know how to do also just "tembak".Exam week is the period that I need coffee the most.Most of the time,coffee or we can say is the caffein inside the coffee cam make people more alert and make me increase my reading speed,that's why I need it.Caffein is actually one kind of the drug,I think that I am not yet addicted to it,but it only I need its help sometimes.After exam,2nd sem of my Beta year end.Hmm,how to say,this sem seems like very short or it maybe really short,until now the exam season also ,I dont think that I have done much things during this sem.
Xmas is coming soon,but this time I dont feel much christmas mood compared to last year.Didnt see much decoration along the road,malls...This 3 days will busy a bit,then after that should be okay ad.3 weeks sem break,what I gonna do?Maybe will find my hometown friends who have finished their STPM,rest at home,watch drama,jalan,jalan....However,I think I will return to campus a few days earlier to do some club things.
21/12
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Exam Week
Posted by yuhan at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment