Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Simple post

It had been a while I didnt write my blog.Finally finished my JLPT test..wah!such a relieve..and the result will only come out on March 2010.This week is already our study week,no more class ,no more tutorial to attend,but it was quite boring also,because I dont like to spend a lot of time to stay in hostel.Around 1 more week,our exam week will start,mine is on 22th and 23th.After that.my beloved christmas is coming!Hahaha!!I like christmas.This week my schedule is considered packed.Besides having meeting with my committes,I need to headache about the performances and dancers,meanwhile I need to revise for my final...and many,many more.However,I think I will have nice days during this weekend.This post just until here..next week or maybe next ,next week,you will see more interesting posts to come out.

P/s: 091209 ,our bottle has been confirmed lost officially.It 's time to have another bottle right?hehe..this time sure wont lost again.
10/12

0 comments: