Monday, April 26, 2010

Lot shoots in one post

Sometimes,I feel I am a problem creator to my boyfriend,I dont like that kind de me.I know that pattern   is not good and he always give me advice for not behave like that,but sometimes I will also keep repeat the same mistake.However, he always  understand me and forget it.Please knock my head hardly once a while,so that I will remember it.Please!!
Last class in my last sem in beta year.Mr. Lam Muun Soon,our marketing management lecturer.He is different from other lecturer.1st,I think he will be  the only lecturer who will give lecture until 12 midnight and students are having ass pain because sitting the wood  chair for 4 hours,and his breaktime to us is only 5 mins usually.However,we can feel that he is really different compared to other lecturer.He always emphasize that he want to teach whatever he knows to the students. Meanwhile,in marketing field,he always say that he want to deliver values to us.We heard lot of craps for him,1 subtopic can talk almost 40 mins and 1 chapter he needs 3 hours to finish it.That's is the reason why we always left behind compared to other classes,but fine,he gives us tips for the exam,that's good!
Below are the pictures that make me feel so proud to myself everytime I see back:

Like what I always say,the greatest thing that I gain after joining JCW and as a PR division leader is I have recognize a group of friends.Ya,they are friends.Although the time of recognising does not important but the real friendship gained is the one that I appreciate the most.I think even the president,vise president or other high post also didnt gain this.
For next sem, I gain the publicity head post for the JLS  club again.I am still hesitate whether want to take it or not.I wish to try some new things and hope to join other club.Joining this club for 2 yrs ad and the post is still a head,then should I continue?I am still considering....However,if I really accpet it,then the reason is as we have entered to our own major d,JLS maybe is another place that can drag our freindship bond closer but there are still some reasonable reasons exist for rejecting it.We are being forced to come to that interview also,and for the coming year,what will be the forecast of public toward this club?

Purposely went there to see the presentation.It has a big different between IT student's presentation and FBL student's presentation.I am glad that I am a FBL student.hahaha!This June,I start to enter my major-B.B.A.Marketing d,I kindda happy coz I dont know what will happen then.Marketing,this field,I have never regreted since the day I fill in the form and select it as my first choice.I know some of my friends are still considering what to take for next sem,too much consideration need to make,but at the end you are still need to choose only one.I will be happy if you all are joining me.However,your future still belong to yours,you need to be responsible to what you have choosen but still I would like to say that choose the one you are interested in ,it will be more easy for you to study.

A present but it means not only a present  for a 20 yrs old 's girlfriend

3D movie-How to train your dragon
The price is not cheap but the effect is really nice.Good to try!
(Actually the effect of this pic also quite classic,I only realized that after I transfer it from my hp to my labtop)


This year,I am 20 years old.





After few more weeks,I need to move to new unit again.I think I will miss here as my room now is really considered big compared to my last unit.I still remembered that how much I am not willing to move to here one year ago,but now?haha...
Xuan Cafe,this is the place that I want to bring my boyfriend go after our exam.I have told him I will go with him one day since last time I went there with my friends.There has a nice atmosphere ,has sofa,singer singging and it's famous drink is "original bubble milk tea".I will try that one next time I go.I hope I still remember the road of going there^^wait after exam lo
Chocolate,I can buy myself at anytime,anywhere,but this one is different.

FBL special appreciation ceremony for higher achiever.This is a special event that organized by FBL society to give the awards to those 1st class student in one year and the awards are also given to the FBL top 5 lecturers and to the final year students who have maintain the 1st class result throughout their year in MMU.I thought I will only sing "permata dunia" during my convocation after the orientation but I sang that day,I feel proud.





0 comments: