It is happy to hear that I am entering Gamma year this semester,it means I left 2 more years at MMU before graduation;it is sad for me to see my academic results for the last trimester.Although I have prepared for the worst consequence to happen month ago but when it really happens,I still feel abit sad.It's my fault,nobody to blame.However,all have passed,nagging to much wont help anything.I have to prepare for my coming,coming and coming exams earlier.Taking 7 subjects this sem, 8 exams to sit during final,and just an hour ago,I realize that I have registered for MUET also,so...it doesnt mean 8 exam subjects to sit anymore.1st week of the tirmester,most of the classes havent started yet.After the classes starts,I will start to push up and maintain my momentum to study and I swear I wont do last minute job like before already.I will do my homeworks,tutorials and do my best part in all the assignments.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment