Monday, August 3, 2009

Faithfulness

Every people has their love song in certain period ,nowadays,I prefer Celine Dion 's .If one day you know that,you will die by tomorrow,you will tell your lover ?In the movie or drama,the actor or actress normally will not tell the others,their reason is that they dont want to let their love one to feel sad.If you are facing this situation,you will tell your belove one?For me,I will...Dont simply make the decision which you think that will be good for others,put your situation in your beloved one,how will he/she feel or what other thing that they can do when they know theirs love one is not in the world anymore?


What is the most important thing in one relationship?For me besides trust,another factor which I emphasize the most is faithfulness.It is really crucial to every relationship.No matter what kind of girl or boy you are.I CANNOT accept any unfaithful relationship,no matter the one is being "forced" by others or be impetuous or exicited suddenly.

0 comments: