Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tonight dont have a nice mood

10 Things that I wish to do now..

1) Faster finish reading my BIS and done all my BMG tutorials

2) Try to go to clubbing

3) Holding a BBQ which I want all my friends to join,it is better if can organize it at beach. (Maybe not possible but at least I can dream right?)

4) Buying clothes

5) Get the approval for Japan Homestay Program(I havent submit the application form,how can this dream realize?!)

6) Eat the seafood that Chee Kuang own me!(when?!!)

7) Watching movie

8) I dont like unfriendly housemate(my front door one!!Sienz!!!cant say hello meh?dont tell me she is shy ya!Sampat!shy in a wrong way)

9) H1N1,go away la!Malacca is a beautiful place,dont come near us!

10) Go eat Dim Sum with my family and uncles' family(Long time didnt go out together ad ) (T__T)

0 comments: