Thursday, August 13, 2009

I wont forget !

Time-12.47am
Just now 10+ pm then only I ate my dinner.My busy life seems to be like coming back again.Honestly,"busy" really can be used as an excuse for all us to delay/not do a lot of things.

Sometimes,busy really make our life under our control .It also make me dont have enough time to lay on the bed or even sit down comfortably, thinking about all the things that I had gone through in the past time and those I might or will have to go through in my future.Actually,I dont think them very much do not means that I have forgotten all that things,but it just I didnt recall them back seriously for the present.All happy ,enjoyable and memorable time that I have spend with YOU and you all.Seriously, I wont forget them so easily although sometimes I claim that I have a poor memory.Recently(for the people who didnt see me so often),I spend most of my times on my studies.It is not due to the reason that I am a very ,very hardworking girl,it's just Beta Year is really different from Alpha Year a which we can take it more easily compared to now.I am going to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test on this coming December.Nowadays,doing preparation for the coming Hari Bersama PTPTN really make me rush here and there.Two words to describe:麻烦!Sien!Hope that this troublesome matter can faster finish.
Anyway,if anyone want to find you,please do not hesitate to conatct me at anytime.Who say human is kind of living thing who always does not contented about what he or she has owned now? At least,as a human also,I am now contented with I have owned now.All the things which I owned now I will try my best to maintain ,because YOU and you all worth for me to do that !!^^

0 comments: