Sunday, September 6, 2009

ANTI-porn(dirty stuff)

I dont want to be a too understanding person anymore.When somebody pain,I feel more pain;when somebody feel uncomfortable,I feel more uncomfortable than that people;when somebody say somebody cant finish somebody work,I will tolerate and give somebody excuses for not come out.Next time I dont want to be like that anymore.Worth?
Happiness is not something you deserve to get it without any struggles.God gives you a chance ,then how should you do it?Is it really only when people are in difficulties then only that time they can realize and know how to appreciate what they have owned last time?Why must all people like that?!When we happy,we will never think of the bad things that may come and also all the pain that we have gone through before.Why like that?I dont want to become that kind of people.People should know how to think by themselves ,we are not as younger as we think anymore.Dont let me angry,dont make me worry anymore...

0 comments: