!! HAPPY MOONCAKE & TANGLONG FESTIVAL !!
Suddenly realized that I am so lucky to own such a good mother.Those days,I was sad and had been troubled by some problems.I dont know how to express my feeling to other people but to my mum,I can simply talk out my problems.People say:Home is where the heart is!I truely believe this.Although people always find chance to go further from home,no matter they are due to the reasons of further studies or working,whenever they feel unsecure,sad and afraid or even need somebody to talk to,they will always return to their dearest family.I do not own a complete family just like majority of the people but till now I still think that the God treats me quite nice,because It gives me a good mother.Mum,although sometimes I like to disobey your advices,sometimes I will also quarrel with you but I know that your love toward me will never change,so as I.As a only child in my family,I have to bear all the responsibility to take care of my mother for the rest of her life.
I owned 2 uncles,they love and daring me just like their own children.I swear that,if one day I become a successful person in my career,I will definitely repay their kindness.Dont forget also my grandmother.Although she like to nag me but I know that those of the nagging are for my own good.Grandma......you must stay healthy and happy until one of your grandchild,that is me step into the career's world and truely become an adult ya,because until that day,I will try my best to let you enjoy the life.You must ,must wait me cause now I still dont have capability to let you enjoy the life since I have not yet earn my own money.The people that make me worried in my family is you.You must stay healthy ,wait about 3 more years,then you can come to my convocation and see me sing out my U 's song proudly.
Wings Cafe in Malacca is one of the place that I want to go for a long time ago.Luckily,I can go there at last.Hmm..my conclusion after went there is...Mori Cafe is more suitable for student to go,maybe due to the reason that Mori is more noisy and wide.However,Wings is considered a nice place for people to spend their leisure time and a suitable place for couple to go also.Total all,it is a good place to go also.I heard that there will be a lot of people during weekends.
My first lifetime order Happy Meal!Hehe~actually not me order one,but I get the sticker^^(yellow,yellow de)
KFS is always my favourite fastfood when I haven enter to MMU.However,now,McDonald is another common place that I will go to during my U life.Besides the reason that it's location is near to my campus,another reason is that I love French Fries....Hahahaha!!McDonald's french fries is nice when eat them hot,but I more prefer the "fat" french fries.Hehe!




0 comments:
Post a Comment