Friday, September 4, 2009

Sometimes I do feel afraid also

These days,I dont have a nice mood.No mood becomes one of the reason that i didnt always update my blog.Something trouble me,but I cant simply talk to others,but sometimes I do feel need to talk to someone,luckily there are some people who I can discuss with.Sometimes,I really will afraid somebody will just left me like that without leaving anything.I dont wish this kind of thing will happen to me.I think to whom it may concern will know what I meant.I dont want..!but can averythings just go as our wish?No,right?I know the recycle of happiness and sadness.One will not stay happily or feel sad all the time.Since we have understood this kind of circumstance,so it is very important for us to treasure every minutes of joyful time as we will not when is the time we will encounter unexpected or unhappy things.

Following with the end of the 1st sem's BMG presentation,our 1st sem in beta year is going to finish soon.BMG presentation is the first assignment and presentation which I put a lot of effort in it.Maybe as a leader,you will automatically feel more responsible about your stuff.Total all,we got a good ending with that presentation and also get knew some new friends.People say,Never Try Never Know-sometimes I find out that it is true.However,although it is true for something but this concept cant be applied in everything.For something we can never try it.I always listen to the songs which I am familiar with,just because I will feel the kind of familiar and comfortable in it,but I know that if I only hear those songs only,I will never know the any new song which I might fallen in love with them also.Haha~I just fallen in love in one song-MY LOVE WILL GET YOU HOME.Regardless of new or old this song is,the important is its meaning and also does it really can touch your heart.

Please dont scared that I will worry,I will worry just because you really inportant to me,if you are nothing to me,I wont care anything about you.Try to talk more,I will listen!I like to talk because I know that if you never talk out,people may dont know what you want forever.Sometimes,I seem like very strong,that is shaped by the people and also environment which I have met with.Am I really this kind of people or what kind of people I am really is..just same as what I have mentioned early if you really love,have a true and real feeling toward me,you will use your whole life to understand me.By the way,people who is really close with me now ,I think you have already knew more about me.I wont forget your wish to me,but you need to think that, will I REALLY can do what you have expected to me if you are not by my side anymore?Everything just let them happen naturally....

0 comments: