All these days,I spend nearly whole day in library.I dont know why I dont have much exam mood for this time de midterm tests.I think this time my midterm tests' result wont be so good for certain subject,but it's ok la.I have make my mind already,I want to tebus balik during this coming midterm break.This sem,I really feel that time passes very fast,maybe there are a lot of assignment,case studies and the kecoh,kecoh cases happened.Haiz!Really tired nowadays..A lof of assignments need to pass up after the break,so I must do it as soon as possible.Monday,our group want to go to McDonald to do the research and try to get the required information for our assigment,dont know can get the correct info or not,if not ,we need to search for another company le!Due to the reason that I am so busy these days,I really seldom stay at my hostel,even my roommate said that she seldom see me these days..So busy until I have a lot of clothes havent wash yet,didnt sweep the floor,lap meja..(I will do it asap la!!haha)
Luckily,our holidays is coming soon,I think I can and I need to use this 1 week nicely,do all the stuffs that I plan to do.Everyday sleep so late,my panda eyes appear again! Panda Eyes like become my track mark liao!(Omg!!) Although I m busy,but I really hope that I can have more time to spend at my hostel room,online,and ....relax.....
Sometimes,one of my friend seems very like to lying on my shoulder ,I dont like it!If you are my close friend,then you will notice that I seldom do that to my "friends".Maybe once a while I can accept but not frequently.I am a girl also,younger than you.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Busy Days
Posted by yuhan at 1:23 AM
Labels: Panda wants to sleep liao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment