Friday, July 24, 2009

小伴,take care your dad ya!





New York Cheese Cake-The cake that he loves the most!



~My Hazel Cheese Cake~

~Chop~


First time I went to Pantai Hosp. was with him.He said i m a understanding girl,but sometimes I am naughty,sometimes I make him worry.When he misses me,he will say that i have made him "xin gua gua"..I really wonder what is the meaning of that 3 word when I 1st time heard it.Sometimes, he can be very cute,sometimes he likes a daddy who can teach me a lot of things.
1 month,long or short? I will be able to find out the answer by myself after go through that 1 month.I promise him ,I will not tell anybody else and I will keep my promise.One month time,everything I will go through by myself ,if I want to find someone to tell that I miss my sir,I will tell only West! I will miss him ,really!Next week ,I need to sit for 3 papers,started from 8 am later,I will start to put all my effort on my academics.You say ,I am your New York Cheese cake that you love the most;I say: You are my plain water that I cant live without it ...............


0 comments: