

My sir always make breakfast to me in the early morning although his class is in the afternoon.Sir,谢谢你!You have eaten your breakfast too after you send your delivery to me?Sir always like to bring his drinking bottle when go out because he knows that the "pretty girl" seldom order......Haha!Everything you do I can see although sometimes I didnt speak out..Must recover soon after the opening ceremony ya,someone daughter still waiting for her breakfast..^^
05/06/09(Sunday),I go to sing K at GoGo KTV with my sir,Sharon,my sister-Adison and his housemates+friends.Sharon very quiet and didnt talk much.Sometimes,when go to some place, I like to go with a lot of people because the atmosphere will very merry and joyful.However,cant deny sometimes I only like to be alone or go out with only one people.I dont really recognize all of them,but I really have a great night with them.Everybody sing K,told jokes although some of them are shy..Luckily, I am not a shy girl,otherwise the atmosphere will become weird,weird de ..Haha!In conclusion,all of them are considered as gentlemen.
Hope have the chance to go out with you all again. Thank you Sir!!If not because of you,I will not recognize Adison and will not have a lot of nice moments with you all.Thank you Adison also,Sister~~~~Haha!!Nice to meet you all.Really!I treasure very much about what I have now.Since we dont know whether the things that we own now will diminish or not,so since long time ago,I have learned to cherish what I have.
Hope have the chance to go out with you all again. Thank you Sir!!If not because of you,I will not recognize Adison and will not have a lot of nice moments with you all.Thank you Adison also,Sister~~~~Haha!!Nice to meet you all.Really!I treasure very much about what I have now.Since we dont know whether the things that we own now will diminish or not,so since long time ago,I have learned to cherish what I have.
。。。Nice weather,Nice atmosphere,Nice people。。。

___Nice To Meet You All__

Breakfast that we ate at“ 老地方”in the "afternoon"..ZZzz!!haha!
Honestly,quite a long time I didnt update my blog ad.Beta year started,my life getting busy and busy,lectures,tutorials,case studies,assignments,Japanese Languege class,club activities and many many things come one by one.Sometimes,all these really make me feel tired.Anyways,all of the things are my choice so I will try my best to manage my time nicely in order to complete them.Last ,last week,my cousin takes me to eat durians le,that is what my cousin promised to me.Haha!Only I,CK and Kah Yan ate durian,the others eat Manggis..Ck la always curi mine one^^


0 comments:
Post a Comment