My friend asked me that,why you dont want to reveal your blog address to public so that you can have more visitors here.However,I think that I dont wish to do that.For the present,I think I still dont have this plan.Actually, only few of my special or good friends knew my blog address.I dont know how many unknown people have viewed this blog because I didnt lock it so I cant prevent others from viewing it,but no matter how,at least I think that my blog only view by people that I wish them to view,then I will continue to be honest here.Because you are special and outstanding to me,so you are viewing what I have written now.^6^Haha!!So,freindssssZzz,can you all help me to this favour for dont simply reveal my blog address to anyone else?can right?
This fem days,I have one suggestion across my mind,that is "should I cut my curly hair?"To take good care of my hair now is actually troublesome.Everyday need to apply foam to mantain the shape..Haiz~that's why I have this plan across my mind..But I afraid that I will "she bu de" after cut it.Not easy to become so long leh!How do you all think?..??..
I not really like old songs ,but most of the old songs are actually very soft and meaningful..A few weeks ago, I found out one more song which are quite nice,that is <<情愿离开>>from欢子.If next time have chance,I will sing to let you all listen.Hehe~~
Monday, July 13, 2009
YuHan--The name that only you all know
Posted by yuhan at 1:49 AM
Labels: the lecturer is suck, Tomorrow 8am class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment