Date :21th July 2010 ; Day:Wednesday ;Time: 2.3
That is the detail for my 1st midterm paper in this sem,Macroeconomic.There are all together 2 papers in my midterm ,personally, I dont think that is good.No midterm means I gonna delay my study and revision until final .Anyway,mid sem break starts on next week.Feeling of joy,hmm..a little bit cz finally can sleep until I wake up naturally and rest but there are still a lot of things to do during the break,such as assignments,revision and preparing for presentation for the week after the break.Finishing my lunch and prepare to carry on my revision for my Macro now although I am sleepy at this moment. I want to carry on !I cant do job in last minute especially when it comes to study.Preparation in the last minutes will make me nervous and resulting nothing enter my mind.Okla,gotta start now.Ganbatte yo~
Monday, July 19, 2010
Before exam
Posted by yuhan at 12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment