Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wow~Foods!

Some special food and places in Malacca.Here are some of the food that I have tried with my boyfriend.Actually there are lot of places in Malacca that we both have went to during this 1 years + but I just didnt upload and blogging out all.Haha...sometimes people say that I am not easy to pleased cz  I will feel bored after I went to a place for few times continuosly.That is the reason why there is a person who  always headache about this  and he will always searchig for new restaurants and venues for me.I am malaccan, nevertheless, I will go to the famous places that most of the people will definitely go when they at malacca.However,I am sure with one thing that is when going out with different people,the feeling is always not the same although that place has been went to for hundred time.I like to go out with people that will walk besides me when doing window shopping.It has been long time that my mum didnt do this with me .Last time,before I enter MMU,I always go out shopping with my mum,and we both will walk close together like shoulders near shoulders but now we didnt do like that anymore.It's kindda sad.I really hope one day she and me will walk like that again.
Another topic now.
Come to say about this,I went to Secret Receipe for the first time when I was in Beta year which was the time I started dating with my bf.After 1 yr +,I look back  the thing and I realize that I have tasted most of the Secret's cakes.Everytime I go ,I will call for different flavours.I wonder whether there is one day which I will finish all different flavours of cake there.In short,the cheese cake there is still the best and worth to eat!

Pineapple fried rice at Asian Havana Cafe,RM 9.80
That is my second time went to Asian Havana cafe.It is not really popular as not many people know about the presence of this cafe and even the location of the cafe.The size of the food is big so it is worth for people with big appetite to eat.However,I manage to finish it alone that day cz I was really hungry that time.. (this is not an excuse ppl..xP) 

Forgot the real name of the cakes ad ,but I remember the price for original one is RM10.80;Chocolate one is RM 12.80.Not really cheap right?(Ya,I also agree with it )
According to a  food taster in Mlc (name:SxMxx) ,he says that the cheese cake here is made all from cheese. Compared with Secret's cake which is only 90% made from cheese and mix with other unknown ingredients.If you guys want to know the taste of this cheese cake,google it  and find out the place yourself.haha!!
Ops!Forget to mention,the chocolate cheese cake was mine..hmmm... the taste was not bad,full with chocolate smell but if you like to have the cake with strong aroma of cheese,then I suggest you to taste for the original one.
Foods at Delifrance , Jusco

Delifrance was having promotion few weeks ago.The food that I ate was inside the promotion package.The size was not really big,but it was enough for those small appetite's customers.Besides spagetti and garlic bread,we ordered another one small pizza. As everytime we pass through the casher counters in JJ,you will definitely smell some aroma of pizza,and the pizza from this restaurant has contributed on this aroma.
Japannese Food at DP restaurant

Next,the Japanese restaurant in DP which is located at 1st and 2nd floor of the DP shopping mall.If I not mistaken,one of the shop's name is called "YI FAN WU" and another one I cant remember.Actually two of them are owned by the same owner. You can notice that when 1 of the shop doing promotion,the other one will do the same thing too and their promotion items more or less are same,so depend on consumers which one they want to choose.Unagi rice set is another dishes that I gonna go there again an.When I talk about Unagi Bento set,it reminds me a quote "never try,never know;sekali cuba,hari-hari mau"..hahaha...I know this should not be used here but never mind la.

*Sorry if there is any grammatical errors.I am trying to improve but the problem is I dont like to check the long essay ,just like I dont like to check back all the grammatical errors that might appear in my assignment( but I will still do it cz it relates to my marks).In conclusion,I think I am  not suitable for paperwork's  job but yet I will still do it cz in this world there are lot of things that we dont like but we dont like do not mean we dont have to do it)

-New post comes out tonight -

0 comments: