Just finished my lunch at the vegetarian shop,plan to rest for a while before starting my work.Now is alreasy week 6 of this semester,I feel that it passes quite fast but in the other way I feel that it passes slow also because I have done a lot of things.I satisfy with my life now,after reducing my participation in club activities ,I have more time to spend at home.I have more time to rest,watch some drama,play computer and have extra time to lay on my bed to think and review my own stuffs.Last two sem I have almost no time to do all those things.I enjoy online during cloudy day,it lets me feel comfortable and relax.During some cloudy day,I was having class at 10am and yet I was still having my breakfast till 10.30am.swt right?
This sem we gonna do business project again which is Cyper P.Agains, we need to think something out of the box to start our business and make profit.I admit that most of our members are not creative people,including me ,so we cant really think of special and extra ordinary thing to sell.(Its kindda fail for the marketing student but I will try to improve it)However,we finally decide to sell homemake pancake.Honest to say that,it is not really a profitable business because not everybody like that kind of dish and we have to learn it from the beginning on how to do it but luckily our group have succeeded at the end.Thanks to our IB friends cz they really put lof of effort into it although they are very busy on their 2 major subjects too.Big thanks to you all for all the efforts that you all have done and being understanding towards all the excuses.
The trend now:Nobody is willing to become the leader in the assignment cz we almost stick to the same people in the assignment group so we already know the behavior of each other very well.Ya,it is hard to become leader especially when the leader needs to face some members who are incooperate.I know that feeling but I not really experience it because when I was the leader ,in sometimes, in certain condition, I choose to become unsoft (means harsh) a bit especially when doing group work.I am saying this when I am in a leader's perspective.Anyway,harsh doesnt means doing work in a rude way ya! Besides,a joke to all of us now,starts from this sem, we are using drawlot to choose the leader of the asisignment among us since everybody is not willing to accept that post.Leadership can be trained if you are willing to sacrifice and put effort on it.I think all girls agree with point here.Please be responsible a bit if you control the whole group.Maybe I have not right to say this/maybe I am not willing to take all the responsibilites so I choose to become only a normal member.
I think I am more independent in my marketing and consumer behavior classes.When there are no one for you to depend too much then only we will become more hardworking.It is true,it is a fact and nobody can deny it.Am I right?
Recently, I have tried to do more things by myself if you ever notice it.There are too many thing that need our own effort and we cant really depend too much on others when there is only you in that condition.Midterm break starts on next week,we, marketing students are required to prepare a project which is going for a trip and adveritise that place to public in our project.Sunway maybe become our choice.I hope that all people can contribute to this assignment as this time I am cooperate with some new friends too.I really emphasize fairness in certain thing because last time I have contributed lot of things in certain stuff but at the end I didnt get what I have expected.So,this time I need fairness in someway.
This week I drink coffee everyday.I need caffein to make me awake and alert especially during presentation when I need to think quickly to respond any unexpected questions from anyone.Drinking too much coffee is actually not good for health.Side effects of coffee are many also,one of it is unpregnancy...scary !!YALA!!I am girl leh!==I will reduce the consumption when I feel unnecessary to consume.
Ytd,I heard a guy says about masturbate (not to mention) in my class.I straight away look at him and see him in weird eyesight.I dont know why ,I just very sensitive about it and I DONT like it.I know I cant understand guys thought in this aspect,just like guys cant understand girls why they like girly girly things so much.
This is pic pancakes that my friends kept for me while they are having food tasting when I was having class that time.haha..thanks for keeping for me.I ate a bit this morning and it is hard because they have been keeping overnight here.hahaha......
P/s:Nowadays,I realized that I also dont like to talk when I am eating.haha......




0 comments:
Post a Comment