Time now:2.35am in the midnight
I am still awake at this moment.I suppose to study during this period but turning out I am not.I switched off the light,open the door of my room a bit in order for light to enter so that I can do some typing in blog,plug in my earsphone and listen to soft music, and what am I doing now is blogging.Tonight,I plan to study according to what I have planned but I lost my concentration on book after I wake up from napping at 11pm.My mind is not under my control and my thought is flying away to another place.I was thinking something.Doing nothing at this sleepless night is wasting my time,but I really cant focus so I think there is no point for me to carry on facing the book.My marketing class is at 9am later,feel kinnda lazy to go but I have to ask the lecturer on questions about the assignment.Actually there is nothing important to write in this post but I just want to emphasize that I have lost my focus.I cant really express what I want to say in english because I am not really good in this language.Luckily I have another way to express out my real thought.haiz.....Tonight I seem like feel a bit ....dont know.I think after sleeping then should be ok d.
Monday, July 19, 2010
I have lost my concentration !
Posted by yuhan at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment